IMEI Baseband Repairing Micromax N12:
Step by Step Guide to Repair IMEI Number , baseband on Micromax N12, if You own a Micromax N12 Smartphone then You can Repair it’s IMEI, baseband & Mac address etc by Following Below Instructions.
1. Flashing /Writing The Device Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
How to use SN Writer tools:
- Download and extract the SN Write tool to your computer
- Now open the file SN Writer.exe. From the Next Screen Click on Com Port and Select USB Com
- Click “Target Type” and select “Smartphone” (only if you want to Write IMEI on your smartphone.) If you want to write IMEI on the FeaturePhone, select the FeaturePhone option).
- Click the “System Configuration” button.
- From the System Config Screen, select IMEI, BT address and Wifi address in the Write option.
- If You have Dual SIM Device Check Dual IMEI Option
- in the “Database File” section, add “MD1_DB” and “AP_DB” (both files are supplied with the firmware of your device). Then Click on Save and then Click Start.
- Now in the “Scan Data” section, enter IMEI_1 and IMEI_2, Bluetooth address, Wifi address and click “OK”.
- Connect Your Switched Off Phone to PC with usb
- wait until Success. Done.