Reset FRP Bypass Google account Honor V20:
if You own Honor V20 having FRP issue then You are on a Correct Place. Here You will Find a Step by Step Guide to Remove or Reset FRP aka Google account on any Honor V20 Smartphone.
The Honor V20 is Run on Android 9.0 and Which is Powered by Kirin 980 Processor. the Device Come with 6/8GB of RAM and 128/256 GB of Storage
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
- Please Follow Step by Step Instructions for Best Results.
- Go Launcher Option also available if You fail With This Method You can try it.
Steps to Bypass FRP on Honor V20:
- Connect Phone to Internet.(Wifi).
- Open Emergency Dialer and type *#*#1357946#*#*
- it will take You in Setting’s. Open Settings menu by Scrolling left to Right.
- Go to System and then Reset & Reset All Setting and Reset the Device.
- Wait until Reset Complete Done.