B113 official Firmware update For Honor 10 Lite:
Download & Install B113 official Firmware update For Honor 10 Lite. if you own Honor 10 Lite Smartphone then You Can Download Latest Firmware update For it. B113 Firmware update For Honor 10 Lite available for all it’s users via The OTA So You Can Check For update From about_Phone/System_update Section . if you have not Yet Receive it then You can Download it From the below.
B113 update For the Honor 10 Lite Come with Latest Google Security Patches. A Complete Changelog File also attached with the Firmware You can Check it before Download.
the Honor 10 Lite Smartphone is Run on Android 9.0 OS Which is Powered by Kirin 710 Processor. The Device Come with the 4GB of RAM and 64GB of Storage.
1.Must Create a backup of Your ROM and Personal data.
2.it will Erase all your Data Include Personal information.
3.Make Sure Your Phone Have at least 40-50% Charge to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
4. Method 3 is best. dload Method only for MM Devices with SD card update. Method 1& 2 are optional.
- Device: Honor 10 Lite
- Model No: HRY-LX1/L21
- Android OS: 9.0
- Version: 22.214.171.124/126.96.36.199
- EMUI: 9.XX
- Firmware: B113
- Status: Official
- Type: Full firmware image
- Size : up to 2 GB
Harry-L21BC432E8R1P12B113 (188.8.131.52) HRY-LX1-CUSTC432B8 (184.108.40.206)
- Nov 2018 Security Patch
How to Install official Firmware update on Honor 10 Lite:
- Download HiSuit From Here
- Set the DNS address 220.127.116.11 in Your network connection.
- Connect the phone with PC With HiSuite Running, wait until it Installs the mobile application and join the phone.
- In HiSuite, Click “Update” and agree to Install the update found. Then Cancel the Installation, go to the folder C: \ Users \% username% \ Documents \ HiSuite \ ROM . Replace files with the extension “.zip.dbk” with pre-downloaded firmware files ( update.zip, update_full_ * .zip, update_data_full_public.zip ).
- Again, Click “Update” and see that the firmware is loaded 100%, after which the download will Start on the Phone.
- Restoring the DNS settings to the original value, since during the update authentication, an error like “Server is not available” is possible.
- When the firmware is downloaded – the phone will reboot and start the installation
Method 2 With twrp:
- Download update Package From above
- Download HuRupdater.zip and Move it to Device Storage along with update file.
- Make Sure all Files (Like full, public, and update zip) available in Same Folder
- Reboot Phone to twrp Recovery. Go to backup and Create a nandroid backup
- Go to Install and Install HURupdater.zip. Done Reboot system Now.
- if the Phone is not bootup Then Flash no verity opt Encrypt.zip. Done
- Some More Installation Method Here