Magisk 18.1 and Magisk Manager 7.0:
Download and Install Magisk 18.1 and Magisk Manager 7.0 for android in the Page we have share Latest Magisk and Magisk Manager with Step by Step Installation Guide. This is a incremental update for Magisk 18.0 Which Support EMUI 9.0, Kirin 960 Devices.
What is Magisk:
Magisk is a tool and Root Manager app which allow android user to Root their android Phone with or without using a Custom Recovery & Magisk Manager Manage Root Permission on a Rooted android Phone. The tool is Developed by XDA Senior Recognized Developer topjohnwu,
Can Pie Be Rooted:
Yes android 9.0 is Rootable. Latest version of Magisk is able to Root android 9.0 Pie Without touching the system partition.
Changelog Magisk 18.1:
- Support EMUI 9.0
- Support Kirin 960 devices
- Support down to Android 4.2
- Major code base modernization under-the-hood
How to Install Magisk 18.1:
1. Download and Install twrp Recovery on your Phone.
2. Download and Move Magisk 18.1.zip to Your Device Storage.
3. Reboot Phone to twrp by together pressing Volume up and Power button.
4. Click on backup button and create a backup
5. Click on Install button Navigate Folder Where Magisk Saved Select and then Swipe Slider to Install
6. Done. Click on Reboot System Now
7. Then Install Magisk Manager as a Normal apk
1. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
2. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
3. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
if you have any question related to this topic you can comment below…