Download Stock Firmware/Flash File Ulefone S7 Pro:
Download Official Stock Firmware Flash File For Ulefone S7 Pro If you own Ulefone S7 Pro SmartPhone and You want to Download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are on a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
In Some cases We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Ulefone S7 Pro lag or has an issue, then flash the Stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Ulefone S7 Pro.
Ulefone S7 Pro Smartphone is Run on android 7.0 OS Which is Powered by a Mediatek MT6580 Processor. the Ulefone S7 Pro is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
1. Flashing the ROM Will erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
2. Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
3. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
4. Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product name: Ulefone S7 Pro
Type: Full ROM
SoC: Mediatek MT6580
Os: Android 7.0
Root access: Not
Product Version: Ulefone-S7_V10_20181029_20181108
- Firmware Ulefone S7 Pro Download
- SP flash tools 5.2 Here
- Mediatek Preloader V-COM Driver Here
How to Install Stock Firmware Flash Ulefone S7 Pro:
- First of all Download and Install Mediatek Vcom Driver on Your PC.
- Download & Extract SP Flash tools Inside a Folder. Run SP Flash tools.exe
- Go to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM Folder
- Select Download Only. Click Download & Connect Your Switched off Phone.
- You can see Flashing Process On Screen. after Complete unplug & Switch it On
Detailed Guide With Images:
So this is a Complete Guide to Download Firmware and Flash This Device. if You have any question Let Me Know via Comment.