Reset FRP bypass Google Account Vivax Fun S501:
if you own Vivax Fun S501 Smartphone having FRP issue then you are on a Correct Place. Here we Share a Step by Step Guide to Remove or reset FRP on Vivax Fun S501.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android devices with Lollipop 5.1 and higher. FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google™ Account on your device. Once FRP is activated, it prevents use of a device after a factory data reset, until you log in using a Google username.
Note: if You fail with below Method You can try This another Method with Box [Free available] Here
How to Reset FRP on Vivax Fun S501:
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select format menu and mark manual format Flash.
4. Open Your scatter File with Notepad.
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Connect Your Switch phone and wait.
10. Done FRP reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.
Method 2 Bypass FRP Without PC:
- Go to Wifi Screen Select Add Network type Some Word and then Select Share/assist
- If assist Option available then You can Skip Youtube Step Simply Select assist and then type browser open and Follow Step 5
- If You Select Share then Select Message and In Message again type https://youtube.com and Send it to 123
- Now Click on This Link and Select Open With Browser If it redirect on Youtube then From Youtube Menu Select Privacy and terms Then Select Chrome to Open
- Now In address bar type https://romprovider.com/frpbypass
- Now Download Google account Manager and Install it
- again Download Quick Shortcut Manager and Install it
- Now Run Quick Shortcut Manager and Find out Google account Manager
- Run account Manager Then browser Login and Login With New Account
- Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart