IMEI Repairing MEIZU PRO 7 / PRO 7 PLUS:
1. First you need to get root permissions from the fingerprint section of Meizu settings.
2. Later we download the Android Terminal Emulator (we used Termux) from Playstore.
3. We turn on Termux and give root privileges. Do not forget to always remember.
4. Next we will say “su” to get the superuser permission first, then “123456789012345” =IMEIWRITEHERE. WHERE YOU WANT TO WRITE. PREPARING THE ORIGINAL IMEILORS FOR UNFORGED DEVICES FOR THIS ISSUE DEVICES. Each line is a command. You will say enter sequentially.
echo 'AT +EGMR=1,7,"123456789012345"'>/dev/radio/pttycmd1 echo 'AT +EGMR=1,10,"123456789012345"'>/dev/radio/pttycmd1 reboot
Some other useful articles-
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]