android p features for all android Phone:
android P aka android 9.0 now available For pixel devices as a developer preview version and here we Share a Xposed module which allow you to enable android P feature on your android oreo based Devices. Android P developer preview can come with features which include changes to the notifications drawer, quick settings, colored icons in the Settings app, and much more. Now you can Get Android P Features on any Device Running on Android Oreo. To Get Android P Features on your Device you have to download Xposed Framework and Android P-ify Xposed Module. Follow the below steps to know how to Get Android P Features on any Device Running on Android Oreo.
Android P-ify Module features –
- A new Quick Settings design (the module does not replicate the circular Quick Settings of Android P)
- Clock on the left side of the status bar
- Force SystemUI dark theme when using static wallpapers (Android 8.1 only)
- New rounded search bar and colored icons in the Settings app
- A toggle for all of the above features
- New app transitions
- Your device must be Rooted and Runs on Android Oreo.
- Download Xposed framework
- Download Android P-ify Xposed module
How to Get Android P Features on any Device Running on Android Oreo –
- First, download and install Xposed Framework on your device.
- Now Download Android P-ify Xposed module from above and install it on your device.
- Activate the module and restart your phone.
- Now you have seen Android P-ify app in your App drawer.