twrp Root Panasonic P75-
Root twrp Recovery for Panasonic P75 is Here, in the article you Will Learn How to Install twrp Recovery and Root Panasonic P75. Rooting is the way to obtain Supersu Right’s on Android Devices, that means after Rooting the Phone You can unlock All features of the Device and you have Full Permission to Play with it. means you can Install custom ROM, Install Custom Mod’s and tweak your phone using various tricks. Rooting also Best way to Save battery because after Rooting you can Disable all Apps In Single Click and also you have Right to Remove Pre-Installed system app so you can Easily Uninstall Non Require System apps. follow below Guide to Install twrp Recovery and Root Panasonic P75.
1. This Guide is work Only on Listed Phone So Please Don’t try it on any other Phone.
2. Flashing The ROM Will Erase all your Data with official Rom, So Create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device at-least 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
Require tools and Files-
|adb fastboot Driver||Download|
How to Install twrp Recovery on Panasonic P75-
flash with fastboot code
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
How to Root P75-
twrp available you can Root with SuperSU Here Is Link
or use blow one without twrp
Step 1 First of all we need stock boot and Recovery images so take from Stock ROM or Follow this Guide to backup unRooted Stock ROM Here
or Here is Official Firmware first Flash it or take boot.img File Here
Step 2. Now Flash Downloaded official Firmware using the Listed Guide on Firmware page.or Skip if you have Dumped Firmware
Step 3. after that fully bootup your Phone. then transfer Magisk Manager.apk file from rootkit folder to Phone and install it.
Step 4. then transfer boot.img file from Firmware folder to phone.
Step 5. turn Data Connection on and Run Magisk Manager,
Step 6. wait While Some time When it say update Magisk. then Click Patch boot.img File
Step 7. then Point Stock boot.img file in Magisk [transfer to Phone in earlier stage]
Step 8. and Wait while Magisk patch it. Done Patched_boot.img Placed in Magisk folder. transfer this file to root kit folder
Step 9. Run rootkit.exe file from Rootkit folder. reboot your phone to bootloader and connect to PC.[Make Sure Debugging and oem Unlock Enabled]
Step 10. then use first option to unlock the bootloader and then second option to Root your phone.
Step 11. Done. open Magisk manager you can see everything in Green.
Follow Video Guide- Here
- If you are unable to Done using above Guide then just Follow this without PC Guide.
- if toolkit unable to unlock the bootloader Then Flash Rooted boot.img using the SP flash tools [MTK Only]
1, How to Flash Official Firmware on Vivo With QCOM-DLoader.
2. How to Disbale Boot verification using No verity Disbaler.
3. How to Repair IMEI Number on Qualcomm Phone [Easy Method]
4. How to Install Xposed framework on any Android Device [also Nougat]
5. How to Root without PC [Easy method]
6. How to backup NVRAM aka IMEI Number [Easy method Mediatek]