B392 Nougat update for Huawei Nova-
B392 Nougat update is here for Huawei Nova user. if you own Huawei Nova then you can update your Phone to latest OS using bellow instructions. New update for Huawei Nova will improve system stability and as well performance of Huawei Nova. You can check Complete change-log from attached firmware Information Section.
1.Must Create a backup of your ROM and Personal data.if will help You to Restore or Fix Bootloop.
2.This Guide is Work only on Listed Device So make Sure You have correct Device, Don’t try on any other Device otherwise it will cause bootloop.
3.We are not responsible for any Damage.
4.it will erase all your Data Include personal information, so create a backup of personal data including NVRAM.
5.Make Sure Your phone Have at least 40-50% Charge to prevent accidental Shut Down.
6. Method 3 is best. dload Method only for MM Devices with SD card update. Method 1& 2 are optional.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Nova
- Model – CAN-L01/CAN-L11
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B392
- Build Number – CAN-L01C432B392/CAN-L11C432B392
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full Firmware image
- What’s New – Changelog
1) Download Nougat Update for Huawei Nova (CAN-L01C432B392)
2) Download Nougat Update for Huawei Nova (CAN-L11C432B392)
Method 1 using HWOTA Tool–
1) Requirements for this method.You need to unlock the bootloader of Your Phone first, Skip it if you already had it unlocked.
- Download HWOTA_LON.zip file.
- Download the above three files and rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and “update_full_hw_usa.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.
2) First download the HWOTA_LON.zip from above and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
3) Now download all three update, data, and public files (make sure you rename the files as mentioned above) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside an HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
4) Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
5) Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
6) The above step will install TWRP in your device.
7) Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
8) Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
9) If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
10) It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.
11) Done! Above step will start the installation of files on your device
Method 2 using HiSuite–
1) First you need to download two files.
2) Run Huawei Updater, check the box “Custom ROM” and “Custom Port”
3) In Custom ROM enter the correct ROM version for flashing [for example: LON-L29 188.8.131.523 (C432log)]
4) In Custom ROM enter correct ROM URL (For example: http://update.hicloud.com:8180/TDS/data/files/p3/s15/G1913/g1699/v99564/f1)
5) Now click on “Start” button and accept waiting alert messages.
6) Now connect your phone to HiSuite. Make sure device recognized by HiSuite and connected properly.
7) In HiSuite windows, open Settings –> General –> Custom Proxy and configure below changes –
- Address: 127.0.0.1
- Port: 41279
8) Go back to main HiSuite windows and click on “System update”
9) Press Update and wait for download firmware.
10) Your device will reboot and start upgrading.
Method 3 using twrp-
1) First, you need to unlock the bootloader and download and install a custom recovery. If you already had an unlocked bootloader and custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download updates files from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
5) In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
6) Now flash the update_full_hw_xx.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
7) wait until the process finish.
8) Done! Reboot.