Root Lenovo K6 Note Install twrp Recovery-
twrp Recovery and Root Method for Lenovo K6 Note is Here, in the article You will learn How to Root Lenovo K6 Note and Install twrp Recovery, if you own a lenovo K6 Note Smartphone and Want to Root it then you are on Correct place, by Following this article you can Root Lenovo K6 Note with in 5 Minut, Make Sure have create a nandroid backup before flashing the magisk, Rooting will unlock all Loacekd feature’s and you have full Right to play with your Phone,
The Lenovo K6 Note is Run on Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS Powered by 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo K6 Note packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
1. This Guide is Work only on above Listed Device, Don’t try on other Device otherwise it cause bootloop.
2. Flashing The ROM/ Recovery will erase all your Data. So create a backup of your personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5. Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
Require tools and Files-
|adb and fastboot Driver||Download|
|twrp Recovery k6 Note||Download|
|Backup NVRAM [Must Require for MTK only]||Go–Here|
How to Install twrp Recovery on Lenovo K6 Note-
Step 1. Download Twrp Recovery from above and extract Inside a Folder [if it a zip or rar]
Step 2. Download adb folder and Fastboot driver Installer From above.[ we use adb folder to flash recovery or boot img by Placing the images in this folder, if the Recovery come with this folder then you have not need if not come then it Require.
Step 3. Go to Setting>about Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
Step 4. Now Install Correct adb and fastboot Driver on Your PC. connect phone to PC via usb.
Step 5. Go to Recovery folder and run flash.bat file follow instructions.
Step 6. Done.